Friday, May 31, 2013

T-Shirt designs


This graphic was made to be on a shirt. I designed it in Adobe Illustrator and in Adobe Photoshop. In Illustrator, I used the pen tool to make the lines of the staff, the guitar pick, and some of the words. I used the shape tool in Photoshop because of the custom shape tool and the wider selection of shapes. The music notes were made in Photoshop and imported into Illustrator where they were put together to make this graphic.




This violin graphic was made in Adobe Illustrator. To make this I used the pen tool along with the shape and line tool. For some of the features in this graphic I had to copy and mirror to keep it looking symmetrical. I used several pictures I took of my violin to re-create it this way. I made this to be on the back of the shirt with the first picture as the front. I also made a guitar using Illustrator and it had this outline-like style to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment